Also included in
- Use these materials to teach your students about 3D Printing, Tinkercad, and Design Thinking Principles. This comprehensive bundle includes: What is 3D Printing? PresentationHow to 3D Print in your Classroom3D Printing GlossaryProject ideas with 3D printingTinkercad tools overviewTinkercad tips and$60.45$75.30Save $14.85
A worksheet for students to use to review each other's work. This document is incredible helpful to use before sending TinkerCad files to print. It helps students check for mistakes themselves and for their peers. It gives clear instructions on what to look for and next steps to follow. Incredible helpful for having successful 3D printing classroom projects and 3D prints from the printer.
The worksheet asks the questions:
- Is it saved and named right?
- Can I tell what it is when I look at it quickly?
- Are all the shapes laying flat on the workplane?
- Are all the shapes touching each other?
- Are all of the hole shapes grouped with solid shapes?
- Are there any extra shapes floating on or off the workplane?