Personalized Mother's Day Gift that looks like a dictionary definition.
See Preview and Downloads for framed examples
A video preview is attached
How To Use:
- Upload the downloaded Mother’s Day Definition Google Slide into your Google Drive.
- Go to Google Classroom, and upload the Mother’s Day Definition Google Slide into the classroom that will be completing the project.
- Make sure you click “each student gets a copy”.
- Example to the students that they will be creating their own “definition” of the word “Mom” using the qualities of their own mother.
- If necessary, create an example to show the students before they begin typing.
- Advise the student not to change the font and font size. Mainly because the document will not look like an actual dictionary definition
- Once they are finished, have the students submit their definition.
- I went to the dollar store and bought black 5x7 picture frames.
- I chose to print them onto computer paper and cut them to fit the frames.
- I left more top room, basically so the definition was towards the middle/ bottom of the page.
- But be sure to cut accordingly, each students slide will be different.
- The parents can choose to keep the frame or use their own personal frame once the gift is given.