With our instruction, we differentiate to reach all learners. Some kids need extra support to get organized and these Student Planner pages can help you help them! In this packet, you'll find lots of options for reaching your kids and every page is available in color or in grayscale to save on ink!
This product started out as a quick calendar to help my students become accountable and responsible, but then evolved into a few different forms to help my students take ownership of their learning. It's important for kids to get organized and become more responsible before they move on to middle school/junior high school!
- two page calendars, to help students see long term deadlines
- one page calendars, for kids that need quick reminders
- homework log, for kids that need extra support
- behavior report
- data collection sheets, to track progress on tests and assignments
- weekly reflection sheets to send home to families
- birthday chart
- phone number exchange, to assign homework buddies
- important dates list, for students to see when assessments and big dates fall
- book log
- goal setting sheets
In my classroom, I plan to use a regular folder with prong fasteners to hold the pages. If students already have binders, this would be a perfect addition to the front section!
Please note, this product is intended for older students. My students are in fifth grade and I created this to use with them. You can see more pictures and read a bit more about the product on my blog: Teaching Students How to Organize
Any questions? Please ask!