This collection includes student portfolio printables for throughout the year that will encourage meaningful reflection and build metacognitive skills.
Activities in this package include:
- teacher tips, explanations and ideas for portfolio creation
- activities for the first days of school that will enable you to get to know your students and their interests
- a multiple intelligence activity that will encourage students to think about how they learn best
- goal-setting worksheets for school-related and personal goals
- a collection of graphic organizers to encourage reflection for reading, writing and math
- a variety of reflection activities and self-assessments that can be used several times throughout the year.
- graphic organizers to encourage students to think about their strengths and growth throughout the year
- two styles of month-by-month writing sample templates that will enable students, teachers and parents to see skill development and writing progress throughout the year
- two styles of portfolio dividers to pick and choose from
Use these activities along with student work samples to create an attractive-looking student portfolio that students and parents will be proud to show off!
Thanks for looking!