Student portfolios are a great tool to use to show student growth and use at parent teacher conferences with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. You can show families where the student began, where they are now, and where they are going. It is also a fabulous keepsake to send home at the end of the year to show how much the student has grown! My families LOVE them!
If you own the bundle Portfolio and Assessments BUNDLE for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
You already own this product!
Teacher instruction pages filled with tips, tricks, ideas, and REAL photos of it in action!
• Student Portfolio Covers & Spines (color and blackline for preschool, pre-k, tk, and kindergarten)
• EDITABLE Student Portfolio Covers & Spines (color and blackline)
• Student Portfolio Dividers - 2 options: learning domains (ex: literacy, math, social skills) & specific skills (ex: identifies letters, pencil grasp)
• EDITABLE Portfolio Divider
• Observation Forms (with spaces for student work or photos)
• EDITABLE Observation Forms (with spaces for student work or photos)
• Fun Pages (ex: 1st Day of School, Birthday, Fall Party)
• EDITABLE Blank Fun Pages
• Self Portraits (monthly and single self portrait)
If you want to use the EDITABLE forms you will need PowerPoint.
This was designed for use in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten classrooms and is based on common core, various national standards, and state standards.
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!