Student portfolios are a great tool to use to show student growth and use at parent teacher conferences with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. You can show families where the student began, where they are now, and where they are going. It is also a fabulous keepsake to send home at the end of the year to show how much the student has grown! My families LOVE them!
If you own the bundle Portfolio and Assessments BUNDLE for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten, you already own this product!
Teacher instruction pages filled with tips, tricks, ideas, and REAL photos of it in action!
• Student Portfolio Covers & Spines (color and blackline for preschool, pre-k, tk, and kindergarten)
• EDITABLE Student Portfolio Covers & Spines (color and blackline)
• Student Portfolio Dividers - 2 options: learning domains (ex: literacy, math, social skills) & specific skills (ex: identifies letters, pencil grasp)
• EDITABLE Portfolio Divider
• Observation Forms (with spaces for student work or photos)
• EDITABLE Observation Forms (with spaces for student work or photos)
• Fun Pages (ex: 1st Day of School, Birthday, Fall Party)
• EDITABLE Blank Fun Pages
• Self Portraits (monthly and single self portrait)
Teacher Data & Assessment Binder Covers & Spines: EDITABLE
• Tons of colors, rainbow designs, school designs, watercolor designs, and black and white designs
If you want to use the EDITABLE forms you will need PowerPoint.
This was designed for use in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten classrooms and is based on common core, various national standards, and state standards.
Want the Assessment peices too? Grab the
• Assessments and Student Portfolios BUNDLE for Preschool, Pre-K, & Kinder
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.