Also included in
- Teaching students to reflect on their learning is a proven way to help students take ownership over their learning. Guiding them through the process of reflection will help them to understand how they learn and will go a long way in creating life long learners. Related Products⭐ Introduction to Deba$4.50$6.00Save $1.50
Teaching students to reflect on their learning is a proven way to help students take ownership of their learning. The questions on each of these reflection sheets will help your students understand how they learn.
Be sure to checkout the PREVIEW to see all that is included!
This resource includes:
- : A set of 5 poster that will help your students reflect throughout the year. The poster leads students through 5 levels of thinking that will help them go beyond the basic question of what did I learn? (color saving option included)
- : questions are designed to help students reflect on their learning on a unit of study or a specific project. (10 questions)
- : questions are designed to help students reflect on their learning over a longer period of learning. (11 questions)
- Both sets of questions come in PDF format for printing as well as a link for digital learning.
Grab your FREE Critical Thinking organizer here!
©MiddleSchoolCafé Please note: this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license or if your school is part of TpT for Schools, they may purchase a transferable license. May this resource help engage each of your students in the learning process.
Let’s stay connected!
Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552730182053905