It is important for educators to teach children how to self goals and meaningfully reflect on their academic progress, work habits, and social skills.
This product is a set of 6 different student reflections/self-evaluations:
- Quarterly self-reflection: Students can celebrate their success and set goals at the end of each quarter
- Work and social skills self-evaluation: Focus on building strong work and social skills by reflecting on organization, respecting others, participation, following directions, etc.
- Organization reflection: a quick, half page reflection for students to reflect on organizational skills
- Homework reflection: a quick, half page reflection to build stronger homework habits
- Individual student behavior self-reflection with teacher evaluation: Perfect for students who need a daily check-in; can be personalized to meet their needs
- "Good fit" book check-in: a quick, half page check-in to see what your students are reading and encourage focused independent reading
Keep these reflections for students to track progress, for conferences, or send them home for easy home-school communication!
Don't see what you need? I am happy to personalize a reflection page for you! Simply shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.