Need a way for students to self-evaluate their learning and behaviors in school? Use these pages once every quarter to have students reflect on behaviors, work effort, and to goal set. Included are 4 pages, one for each quarter. There is also a student review page with questions with blanks to fill in. Perfect for parent-teacher conferences and to insert with progress reports.
Questions included on self evaluation:
I am always listening when a speaker is talking.
2. I follow directions the first time I am asked.
3. I try my hardest on all work.
4. I participate in discussions.
5. I have self discipline and turn in my work on time.
6. I do my work neatly and with pride.
7. I try my best on all practice tests.
8. I do my homework each night