Student Study Survey - Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences Spanish Version
Spanish Version of the Student Study Survey for Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences
I created this survey to provide myself peace of mind at the end of each unit. It asks students to evaluate their own effort and work ethic within the unit (usually 3-4 weeks).
Students are asked about their reading, study habits, and class performance. In addition, this serves as a good starter for parent conferences or administrative justification for student achievement!
Student Study Survey - English Version
Student Study Survey - Spanish Version
See my other Classroom Management and Social Studies Organizational Products!
• Student End of Year or BTS Growth Mindset Focus Guide & Life Map Planning Sheet
• Student Behavior Contract for Middle/High School in Spanish Contrato de conducta
• Student Study Survey & Parent Conference Google Drive Resource
• Student Study Survey - Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences Spanish Version
• Student Study Survey for Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences
• End of Year Student Survey Exit Slip for Teacher Self-Evaluation
80+ Page Back to School Classroom Organization & Management Bundle
A Lesson Plan for Teachers: A Guide for New or Student Teachers
Effective Discussion Classroom Poster Set
Social Studies Classroom Poster Set
This English Version is also available and is part of my Back to School Classroom Organization Bundle!