This set of math conference sheets is designed to be printed front-to-back so you have additional areas for student notes to go behind each sheet.
There are 3 options for student lists - 10 lines, 15 lines, and 20 lines
There is also a cover page for your binder!
There are two different layouts - 4 times a year (marking period or quarters) and monthly! Monthly has two formats - August to July and September to August, depending on which format fits best to your school schedule!
Each marking period sheet or quarterly sheet has different questions you can use with your students. These are guided questions to help prompt a conference, however you can always add to the conversation!
How to Use These Sheets
1. Print the sheets either in all white or a different color for each marking period.
2. Hole-punch and put into a binder.
3. You can either fill in the student names, or let them do it themselves as they conference with you.
4. During math stations or center work, make time to pull students to have 5 minute conferences with. Make it your goal to meet with each student once each marking period.
5. If you miss a student- don’t stress, just try to make it up as soon as possible.
6. Keep all sheets (blank and filled) in the binder for reference – do not give back to the students unless you make copies.
7. For time saving, you may ask the student to start to fill in some information before you talk- giving extra time for conversational feedback.
There are four different formats of wording:
1. Marking periods, midterms, final exams
2. Quarters, midterms, final exams
3. Marking periods, benchmarks
4. Quarters, benchmarks
5. Monthly - August to July
6. Monthly - September to August
I will accept and create ANY edits you would like as this is a PDF file. Simply buy the product and comment - and I will update it right away with whatever you need!