Bring in a real-world application to your weather unit with this weather journal! Students will track the weather each day according to their observations, then make predictions based on weather patterns and cloud formations.
Weather journal includes:
- 1 cover page
- Cloud type reference sheet
- 10 daily weather and prediction logs - 2 versions included!
- Sections for logging temperature, type of weather, type of clouds, and predictions for tomorrow
- Version 1: generic thermometer labeled "very cold," "cold," "warm," and "hot" for younger grade levels and where reading a thermometer would not be appropriate
- Version 2: thermometer labeled with degrees in both Celsius and Fahrenheit for older grade levels
- An undated weather log for both versions if you wish to extend the project beyond 10 days
Easy to prep, easy to use! This journal looks best when printed in full color, but can be used just as well in black & white. For more information on how to use these journals, check out this blog post.
Note: As of 4/1/2020, this resource is now available in a digital format as well. To purchase the digital weather journal instead, click here.
If you like this product, please leave feedback to receive credit for future purposes, don't forget to follow my store to stay up-to-date on all new resources! Plus, follow me on Instagram and Facebook for exclusive follower-only sneak peeks and deals!