These resources for your Writer's Workshop are so versatile! They are designed to be attached to simple manila folders to create Writing "Offices" for your students, but they can also be printed and stored in students' Writer's Workshop notebooks.
* writing ideas for the genres of personal narratives, imaginative narratives, informational reports, how-to pieces, and opinion pieces
* prewriting help - suggestions of graphic organizers to help plan for specific types of writing
* revising and editing checklists
* using "WOW" words (student-friendly thesaurus with interesting words to replace commonly overused words)
* spelling help, including commonly confused words such as their/they're/there, contractions, place names, contractions, number words, and commonly misspelled words
* outside cover for writing offices
Please look at the preview file to see directions for use and a peek at everything that is included!