Student and Teacher Data Tracking Pack
Track student data and set differentiated goals with this Student Data & Tracking Pack! Includes 5 of my best-selling resources to help teachers and administrators set and track goals for student growth!
(1) Small Group Targeted Instruction Record Sheet & Goals for data collection and instructional focus.
Check-off Assessment Used to Determine Small Group:
□Pre-Test □Post-Test □Exit Slip □Observation □Essay □Performance Task □Journals
Record keeping for your Teaching Point, skill taught, date, list of students, observations, intervention resources that you use, student goals graphic organizer, student record sheet, student progress record, and a home-school connection goals sheet for communicating goals for home.
(2) Exit Slips with Higher Level Thinking Prompts allow you to collect valuable data from your students to help you drive instruction in a quick and easy way. Bundle includes 32 different Exit Slips in different areas of the curriculum and in other various areas of interest.
(3) The Student Progress Report To Parents (editable) allows teachers and administrators communicate academic progress to parents. Just add your own letterhead and principal's name and you're ready to go! All subject areas and sub-categories can be customized further and used throughout the year. One Common Core State Standard benchmark is also included in Reading, Writing, and Math. Home-School Connection with Goals is also included.
Easy to fill out and great to use in-between other formal progress reports or on a monthly/bi-monthly basis.
(4) The 3-2-1 Core Data Team Protocol gets teachers and administrators openly talking about data. Great for a School Data Team, Grade-Level Teams, or Inter-Classroom Visits!
(5) Instructional Rounds Evidence Chart - Based on the best-selling book, Instructional Rounds In Education: A Network Approach to Improving Teaching & Learning, use the Instructional Rounds Evidence Chart and Teacher Self Evaluation forms to gather important observable data in a safe and comfortable collaborative teacher setting. Perfect for teacher self-reflections and to get professional conversations off to a great start!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
My new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Please rate this product if you purchase it. Thank you!
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2014