1. Print two pages to each sheet.
a. Print pages 1-16, 17-32, and 33-48 each different colors.
2. Tape up in three different sections of the classroom.
3. Students should start at level one and move to the next level when they are comfortable.
4. Students are to convert the equations from standard form to slope intercept form.
5. Students will come check their answer with you.
6. Students who correctly converted the equation will return to the same question and write their name on the sheet.
7. If the student does not correctly convert the equation, they will return to the same question and ask for help from a student whose name is on the paper since they answered it correctly.