Start your year of artistically with this fun and enriching activity. Here is an art project to identify your student's desks.
Using colored felts, each student is shown how to create their own nameplate in the manner of Roméro Britto.
A great lesson to teach patterns.
This document is not an editable model. Your students will learn how to create themselves their nameplate .
You will also find a free document to teach patterns in my store.
-From grade 1
-Coloured felts Permanent
-Permanent Black felts
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-An evaluation rubric
-A guideline to learn to create hollows letters
-Lettering style examples (font)
Have a great school year!
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.