This template can be adapted for various topics. It allows students to quiz themselves as they prepare for an assessment.
How I used the product:
1. Students choose three sets of homophones that they struggle with.
2. In the left section, students define each homophone.
3. In the middle section, students use the homophone in a sentence.
4. Cut on the dotted lines to create three flaps.
5. The right section is folded over to enclose the flaps.
6. Once the book is folded up, students label the front of each flap with the homophone sets.
I also had students color code these homophones for visual cues.
**Finished example coming soon!
Commonly Confused Homophones Reference: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Homophones-1938184
Homophone Practice Sets: