This template can be adapted for various topics. It allows students to quiz themselves as they prepare for an assessment.
How I used the product:
1. Students focus on subject, object, and possessive pronouns.
2. In the left section, students list all the pronouns in each category.
3. In the middle section, students choose one pronoun to use in a sentence.
4. Cut the dotted lines to create three flaps.
5. The right section is folded over to enclose the flaps when they are folded over.
6. Once the book is folded up, students label the front of each flap with Subject Pronouns, Object Pronouns, and Possessive Pronouns.
I also had students color code the pronouns for visual cues.
**Finished example coming soon!