This study guide was made to be used with Harcourt Horizons: United States History textbook. It covers Chapter 6 "The Middle Atlantic Colonies" and its lessons 1, 2, and 3.
It forces the student to review the lessons of the chapter to complete the questions on the study guide. They can be given at the end of chapters/units to study before the tests; or even at the beginning of the chapters/units to be completed as you work through them.
You might find useful the written pages next to each question. It shows where you and your students can find the answers to the questions in the textbook.
21 questions (10 pages) covers - Chapter 6 "The Middle Atlantic Colonies” - the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 Breadbasket Colonies
- Lesson 2 Colonial Philadelphia
- Lesson 3 Moving West
This file (pages 6 - 9) provides the answers to the questions.
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might consider purchasing the following:
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies Chapter 1 Our Country's Geography US History
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies Chapter 5 The New England Colonies US History
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies Chapter 6 The Middle Atlantic Colonies US History
- PDF The New England's Colonies Set/ Package with QR Codes
Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies Chapter 6 The Middle Atlantic Colonies US History
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License