If your school uses Study Island, these classroom-tested individual forms are the perfect addition to your spiral review, practice, and remediation resources.
Some classroom ELA center time, time during Reading Pull-Out for Title I students, along with encouraged home use of Study Island can help students to self-direct goals for success!
Product file includes individual Study Island ELA Bonus Opportunity forms for:
* literature text story elements
* point of view, cause and effect, fragments and run-ons
* text evidence, compare and contrast, prepositions
* multiple meaning words, figurative language, punctuation
I didn’t choose all the Study Island topic options available to assign to my 5th graders. I selected those topics I observed students continuing to struggle with and felt important to include in a spiral review or extra practice/remediation activity. I used a different Bonus Point opportunity once or twice during each of our four 9-week marking periods.
* A teacher tips page is included as well to share my classroom experience with you.