Comprehensive yet concise study sheets
on evolution and natural selection taught in a typical 7 – 9th grade biology unit.
Contains 2 pages
of summary notes that make excellent study/review guides. Black and white for easy printing, copying and scanning.
- What are adaptations?
- 3 types of adaptations (structural, physiological, behavioral)
- Natural selection
- 5 types of selection (3 natural selection, 2 artificial selection)
- Evidence for evolution (fossils, genetics, embryology)
- Micro vs. macroevolution
You Might Also Like:
- Study Sheet - Biochemistry
- Study Sheet - Cells, Tissues and Organs
- Study Sheet - Classification and Taxonomy
- Study Sheet - Ecology and Population Dynamics
- Study Sheet - Heredity and Genetics
- Study Sheet - Human Organ Systems
- Study Sheet - Immune System and Immunology
- Study Sheet - Nutrition
- Study Sheet - Plants
- Study Sheet - Properties of Water
- Study Sheet - Lab Equipment
- Study Sheet - Lab Techniques
- Study Sheet - Microscopy
- Study Sheet - SI System, Unit Conversions, Significant Figures
You Might Also Like the Following Evolution Worksheets:
BUNDLE - Evolution Worksheets
Evolution - A Brief Biography of Charles Darwin
Evolution - Darwin's Journey and Natural Selection
Evolution - Types of Selection
Evolution - Evidence for Evolution
Evolution - Divergent Evolution, Convergent Evolution, and Coevolution
Evolution - Genetic Drift, Bottleneck Effect, and the Founder Effect
Evolution - Speciation and Forms of Reproductive Isolation
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me
next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns
. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.