A clear and concise study sheet
on the unique properties of water and their importance to living things. Can be used in any 8-12th grade biology or biochemistry course.
Contains 3 pages
of notes pictures that make excellent study/review guides. Black and white for easy printing, copying and scanning.
- Unique properties for living things (e.g. universal solvent, buffer, etc.)
- Chemical structure of water
- Hydrogen bonding
- Surface tension
- High specific heat capacity
- High heat of vaporization
You Might Also Like:
- Study Sheet - Biochemistry
- Study Sheet - Cells, Tissues and Organs
- Study Sheet - Classification and Taxonomy
- Study Sheet - Ecology and Population Dynamics
- Study Sheet - Evolution and Natural Selection
- Study Sheet - Heredity and Genetics
- Study Sheet - Human Organ Systems
- Study Sheet - Immune System and Immunology
- Study Sheet - Nutrition
- Study Sheet - Plants
- Study Sheet - Lab Equipment
- Study Sheet - Lab Techniques
- Study Sheet - Microscopy
- Study Sheet - SI System, Unit Conversions, Significant Figures
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me
next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns
. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.