Learning To Study
Many students, especially at-risk students, struggle with studying for tests. Students either don’t study, don’t study enough, or lack the knowledge in how to properly study. Studying is a skill that needs to be taught to students throughout their time is in primary and secondary grades. Students need to understand how important it is to make studying a habit and that it impacts their learning, their success in school, and their success after high school. This lesson focuses on teaching students the importance of studying and essential study strategies.
• Identify who is responsible for their learning.
• Explain why studying is important.
• Describe five key study strategies.
1. Detailed lesson plan
2. PPT Presentation
2. Learning to Study; Choosing to Succeed (reading comprehension worksheet)
3.Learning to Study, Study Strategies (reading comprehension worksheet)
4. Outline: Study Strategies (worksheet)
6. Study Plan Worksheet
Your Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Thank you for your support.