Healthy study skills are an essential part of learning. Understanding study habits, strategies, and philosophies also teach students the importance of creating and maintaining these habits.
This 6 Study Signs set includes the following study-themed posters:
1. RCRR (Read, Cover, Remember, Retell) – RCRR is a studying technique.
2. SMART Goals – SMART is a system that teaches students what to think about when they are setting goals.
3. SLANT – SLANT is a behavior expectation that encourages students to be actively involved in the learning process during times when the teacher is leading a lesson.
4. Keep Calm and Study On! – An inspirational reminder to relax and study with confidence
5. NOTES – I created this acronym to remind students of important steps of note taking.
6. STUDY – I created this acronym to remind students of important things to remember as they are studying.
*Information explaining each poster in more detail is provided with this resource.
Save 25% and purchase the Study Skills Bundle! (Study Skills Bundle) The bundle contains this resource and the following resources:
Study Sticks - Engaging Review Activities for ANY Subject
Note Taking Cards for ANY Subject
Note Taking Organizers - Great for Review and Test Prep
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~