Your students study, but do they do so effectively? This product contains 15 unique "I Can" task cards for a variety of different successful study strategies that are both engaging and easy to understand for students of a variety of ages. Student can use these cards in order to study for any of their tests in a variety of ways, which will help them be successful. This product contains both a color and black and white version of each strategy.
My suggestion would be to print out the task cards, laminate them, hole punch them, and finally connect them all together on a metal ring. This way, students can flip through the different study skills as they prepare for a test.
The strategies included are:
- I can re-read my notes!
- I can re-write important parts!
- I can quiz myself!
- I can teach it to someone else!
- I can make flash cards for the vocabulary!
- I can say it out-loud!
- I can think of a mnemonic device!
- I can ask someone to quiz me!
- I can make a graph or chart!
- I can redo old problems!
- I can invent a song or rhyme!
- I can study with a friend!
- I can highlight the most important parts!
- I can summarize the big ideas!
- I can make up my own test questions!
Artwork by Johana Zegarra