A step-by-step checklist guide to help students really dive deep into The Word and study it more thoroughly.
The checklist includes:
- pick a verse
- read the verse 3 times
- write out the verse
- read commentary
- write down who the author is
- tell a little about him
- when was this book written?
- who was the author writing to?
- what was the theme of this book?
- was there a sub-theme of this particular chapter?
- what did you learn from reading the commentary?
- why I picked this verse?
- that this verse means to me?
- how I can apply this verse to my own life?
They can then use this checklist guide as their 'brainstorming notes' to write an essay about their selected verse. Rough Draft and Final Copy lined paper is included.
Visit my blog: www.AlphabetObsessed.com