In this download, you'll receive:
* "World Religions Bingo" game to play with your students (great in diverse classrooms, but also very telling in homogeneous classes because it shows how much the group has not experienced personally)
* Multiple choice questions taken from the NY State Global History regents exams -- all of the questions on belief systems from recent years!
* Unit vocabulary worksheet (originally created for an ESL class so it includes a place for translation -- can be deleted if working with a wholly English-speaking population of students)
* 1 week unit on Buddhism -- includes activities about cultural fusion + geography
* 1 week unit comparing monotheistic religions