Also included in
- It can be tricky to find unique stuttering activities for speech therapy! This never-ending bundle contains stuttering activities for preschool through high school so you have something for all of the students you may have on your caseload!Save 30% on the Currently Included Resources:FREEBIE TeachinPrice $22.72Original Price $32.50Save $9.78
These speech therapy exit tickets are going to be your new favorite stuttering activity! They are perfect for introducing new topics and reviewing things you have already taught! All you have to do is cut out the strips and have them for years to come!
Here is how they work:
- Cut out the strips of paper and put them in a can or jar.
- As your student leaves for the day, have him or her choose a strip.
- Briefly answer the question or talk about the information on the strip.
These exit tickets cover the following topics:
- Positive affirmations- These positive affirmations help your student develop a positive mindset around his/her speech.
- Famous People Who Stutter- Teaching students who stutter about famous and successful people who stutter teach them that they can do anything!
- Facts About Stuttering- These simple facts will educate your students about their disorder and will empower them to educate others!
- Trivia Questions- These trivia questions were designed to both review facts about stuttering and help your students examine their own stutter.
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
You might enjoy these other stuttering resources:
- FREEBIE Teaching Stuttered Disfluencies
- Preschool Stuttering Techniques Caregiver Training
- Stuttering Evaluation Parent/Teacher Checklist
- Stuttering Activities Bundle
- Stuttering Newspaper Project
- Famous Person Who Stutters Biography Project
- Preschool Stuttering Activity Packet
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab
Click to Connect