Also included in
- SLPs, have you just been assigned to a middle school placement for the first time? Or perhaps you have been in a middle school setting, but need new speech-language therapy ideas?This giant 545 page bundle is exactly what you need! The eleven items included in this bundle will allow you to target$87.40$109.25Save $21.85
SLPs, do you find yourself struggling to find age-appropriate materials for your stuttering/fluency cases in upper elementary, middle, and high school?
This money-saving bundle (15% off the regular price of both items) includes Natalie's Stuttering Mini Unit and her Stuttering Homework Calendars for speech language therapy. It also includes 4 pages of bonus stuttering self-rating scales.
The main focus of the Stuttering Mini Unitis for your students to learn about stuttering itself and ways to enhance fluency, as well as be able to share that knowledge with parents, teachers, and peers.
• Fluency enhancing strategies poster
• Fact sheets
• 6 homework pages
• 2 games
• 19 true/false cards
• 112 fluency enhancing strategy practice cards
• 1 final hands-on project
The Stuttering Homework Calendars are designed to provide two full years of homework, and coordinate with the fluency enhancing techniques featured in the Stuttering Mini Unit.
For each month, there are 8 to 10 different open-ended discussion topics. These are designed to give students an opportunity to practice their fluency enhancing strategies with their parents in a structured format. Each discussion topic is designed to take 3 minutes or less, giving busy parents a quick and effective way to practice at home.
What is included?
- 4 pages of explanation, examples, and tips for parents
- 2 years worth of unique content (Year A and Year B)
- Dated calendars from December 2019 to December 2024
- Undated calendars (Year A and Year B)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
As with all of products in this store, this is copyrighted by Natalie Snyders. Purchase of this item entitles you to use this in your own classroom/therapy room/SLP assignment only. Copying for other professionals, sharing the file directly via the internet, or re-selling of this item is strictly prohibited. Please direct others interested in using it back to the original source (this page) or purchase a multi-user license.