Also included in
- SLPs, do you find yourself struggling to find age-appropriate materials for your stuttering/fluency cases in upper elementary, middle, and high school? This money-saving bundle (15% off the regular price of both items) includes Natalie's Stuttering Mini Unit and her Stuttering Homework Calendars for$17.00$20.00Save $3.00
- SLPs, have you just been assigned to a middle school placement for the first time? Or perhaps you have been in a middle school setting, but need new speech-language therapy ideas?This giant 545 page bundle is exactly what you need! The eleven items included in this bundle will allow you to target$87.40$109.25Save $21.85
This two year set of calendars is designed to be sent home with students in about 3rd through 12th grades that are working on speaking fluency (stuttering) in speech-language therapy.
For each month, there are 8 to 10 different open-ended discussion topics. These are designed to give students an opportunity to practice their fluency enhancing strategies with their parents in a structured format. Each discussion topic is designed to take 3 minutes or less, giving busy parents a quick and effective way to practice at home.
What is included?
- 4 pages of explanation, examples, and tips for parents
- 2 years worth of unique content (Year A and Year B)
- Dated calendars from December 2019 to December 2024
- Undated calendars (Year A and Year B)
Please note: It is important to make sure that your students are comfortable with the fluency enhancing techniques in therapy before you send the calendars home.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
As with all of products in this store, this is copyrighted by Natalie Snyders. Purchase of this item entitles you to use this in your own classroom/therapy room/SLP assignment only. Copying for other professionals, sharing the file directly via the internet, or re-selling of this item is strictly prohibited. Please direct others interested in using it back to the original source (this page) or purchase a multi-user license.