If there's one thing that all educators can agree on, it's that we all hate making substitute teacher plans! But sometimes, life happens and we don't have time to make the plans we wish we could. When that happens, this bundle comes to the rescue.
A 30 page pack that covered Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science and Art, perfect for grades 3-6. Topics covered:
1. Missing teacher activity that gets students working on inferring, research and decoding skills
2. Language Arts: making words, reading an original Valentine's Day story and answering questions on it WITH the addition of going back and finding evidence to support their answer
3. Math: reading graphs, understanding/continuing patterns, pre-algebra thinking, adding/subtracting decimals (money)
4. Social Studies: Creating a country with detailed explanations and prompts to guide their thinking. Students are also asked to compare and contrast the country they created with the country they live in
5. Science: Animal adaptations, with students being given an environment and asked to design an animal with adaptations that would live well in this region
6. Art: A quick and easy, no prep, Valentine's art project that's perfect for all learners
Included on top of ALL of this is a detailed answer key to help your substitute mark while you are away!