Sub Plans Template Editable Substitute Binder
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
This Editable Substitute Binder includes everything you need to put together an editable sub binder or sub tub for the year. It's digital AND printable. This file is in Google Slides so it's easily accessible when you need it, which means you can write your sub plans from the comfort of your own home, or simply print and provide a paper copy if you prefer. Keep as a Slide form and send to your sub, save as a PDF and email, or print the pages you need. Each page of the Editable Substitute Binder is easy to read with minimal fuss (something your sub will appreciate) in a modern black and white design. I've included some examples to get you started, so all you need to do is add your own information to complete your custom substitute binder. When you are done editing, just save it as a new file. Voila! You can also print blank pages to hand write your plans.
This pack is "type-in editable" so you can customize the main body with your own images and text. You will receive a flattened PowerPoint file and a link to the Google Slides version, which you can insert text boxes, photos and your own graphics onto.
IMPORTANT: You will need to write your sub plans (these are not prewritten plans).
Included in this 51 page Editable Substitute Binder pack you'll find:
- Binder Covers
- Sub plans (at a glance page)
- Sub plans (by subject area)
- Procedures and Routines (at a glance page)
- Class List
- Seating chart blank page
- Class photos and names page
- Attendance page
- Welcome letter template
- Basic info page
- Schedule pages (class, school, specials)
- Procedures: Arrival/Dismissal, Restrooms, Recess, Lunch, Supplies, Lining Up, Attention Getters, Rewards/Consequences, Class Expectations, Early/Late finishers, Emergencies (power outage, fire drill, lockdown, severe weather)
- Special needs pullout schedule and notes page
- Health info (list allergies, injury accommodations, etc.)
- Sub Notes (for your sub to fill out at the end of the day)
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass