Does your administration require you to have "ready to use" emergency sub plans? Do you sometimes feel a sickness coming on and the last thing you want to do is think about what your kids are going to do when you are away? If you can relate, you NEED to add this resource to your bag of tricks! It contains ENGAGING
activities so the day is not wasted in your absence. No boring busy work - very little prep for you!
- Detailed substitute teacher instructions for every single activity
- Read and Match activity
- All About Emperor Penguins Close Read (differentiated - 2 versions) with comprehension questions
- All About Polar bears Close Read (differentiated - 2 versions) with comprehension questions
- All about Emperor Penguins poster activity
- All about Polar Bears poster activity
- My Favorite Winter Memory recount writing template
- Winter Word Problems (2 options)
- Find it, Tally & Graph math activity with an early finisher "Make Your Own" option
Note: This resource is most appropriate for winter absences. For other seasonal versions please click below!
Fall Sub Plans
and Spring Sub Plans
Please download the preview now for a detailed look inside!
Your feedback always brightens my day :)
Copyright © 2015 Erin Palleschi
Visit the Once Upon A Classroom
blog for freebies and great project ideas.
Like Once Upon A Classroom on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest