Sub plans for Kindergarten made easy! Be ready for a substitute teacher in Kindergarten with these sub plans to go with the book Elmer by David McKee. Included is everything you need for one full day's worth of plans and activities. Get everything printed, organized, and filed away to pull out when you need them. No more scrambling to plan when something comes up.
Here's What You Get in This Set:
• Editable Class List
• Editable "What You Need to Know" Sheet
• Editable Planning Template
• Editable Thank You Note with Space for Sub to Fill Out
• Instructions Slips for Each Activity
• What Makes us Laugh Chat and Chart
• I am special because... Class Book
• Patchwork Vocabulary Lesson and Class Quilt Template
• Non-Fiction Read Aloud about Elephants
• Can/Have/Are Brace map about Elephants
• Hidden Elmer Sight Word Game
• Class Graph
• Read, Trace, and Color Activity (book or one sheet)
• Design your own Elmer Writing Craftivity
• Color By Number
• No-Prep Ten Frame Cut/Paste
• No-Prep Cut/Paste Number Puzzle (1-10, 11-20, or Counting By 10)
Each activity comes with a set of instructions to paperclip to the pile and has an estimated amount of time to provide to make for easy planning.
Don't let the sub have all the fun! If you're looking for a thematic unit to go with the book If Elmer, grab this up to use yourself! :)
Want more Sub Plans?
Llama Llama Red Pajama
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Click Clack Moo
Or save $4.50 by purchasing the BUNDLE of all FOUR sets!