Sub plans for Kindergarten made easy! Be ready for a substitute teacher in Kindergarten with these sub plans to go with the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Included is everything you need for one full day's worth of plans and activities. Get everything printed, organized, and filed away to pull out when you need them. No more scrambling to plan when something comes up.
Here's What You Get in This Set:
• Editable Class List
• Editable "What You Need to Know" Sheet
• Editable Planning Template
• Editable Thank You Note with Space for Sub to Fill Out
• Instructions Slips for Each Activity
• Sequence and Retell for If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
• Mice Brace Map (Can/Have/Are)
• Hidden Cookies Sight Word Game (Fry's First 50 Words)
• Class Book Cover and Template
• Read, Trace, Color Emergent Reader or One Sheet
• Cookies and Milk Beginning Sounds Match
• Favorite Sweet Treat Graphing
• Cookie Ten Frame Activity
• Make Your Own Mouse Ears Template
• No-Prep Beginning Sound Sort (M like Mouse, C like Cookie)
• No-Prep Ten Frame Cut/Paste
• No-Prep Cut/Paste Number Puzzle (1-10, or Counting By 10)
Each activity comes with a set of instructions to paperclip to the pile and has an estimated amount of time to provide to make for easy planning.
Don't let the sub have all the fun! If you're looking for a thematic unit to go with the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, grab this up to use yourself! :)
Want more Sub Plans?
Llama Llama Red Pajama
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Click Clack Moo
Or save $4.50 by purchasing the BUNDLE of all FOUR sets!