Sub plans for Kindergarten made easy! Be ready for a substitute teacher in Kindergarten with these sub plans to go with the book Llama Llama Red Pajama. Included is everything you need for one full day's worth of plans and activities. Get everything printed, organized, and filed away to pull out when you need them. No more scrambling to plan when something comes up.
Here's What You Get in This Set:
• Editable Class List
• Editable "What You Need to Know" Sheet
• Editable Planning Template
• Editable Thank You Note with Space for Sub to Fill Out
• Instructions Slips for Each Activity
• Feeling Word Writing
• Does it Rhyme? Pocket Chart Sort
• Llama Non-Fiction Book
• Llama Can/Have/Are Brace Map
• Hidden Sight Word Game
• Read, Trace, Color Emergent Reader
• Class Graph + Opinion Writing
• Pajama Design and Write
• Llama's Quilt - Ten Frame Match
• No-Prep Shape Quilt
• No-Prep Sound Sort
• No-Prep Beginning Sounds
Each activity comes with a set of instructions to paperclip to the pile and has an estimated amount of time to provide to make for easy planning.
Don't let the sub have all the fun! If you're looking for a thematic unit to go with the book Llama Llama Red Pajama, grab this up to use yourself! :)
Want more Sub Plans? Check out this set for If You Give a Mouse a Cookie!