Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3 MB | zip file pages
Thanks for checking out my “Sub Plans for 2nd and 3rd Grade!” Even though it’s great for a sub, this product has multiple uses – it’s perfect to email home on those snow days to keep students engaged in learning or to use in math and ELA centers. The activities provided are enough for 1 week of plans, best for grades 2-3.
Activities included are:
1. Word Problem Review Cards – instructions for a class game, task cards, or daily use included – completely editable
2. Multiplication fact and double digit addition with regrouping coloring sheets
3. Telling time matching game
4. Place Value Review “I have, who has it” game (through the 1000s)
1. “Three Billy Goats Gruff” readers’ theater script with lesson plans (2 days or more)
2. Gumball story map to use with AR book or any other picture book
3. Nonfiction article comparing frogs and toads – includes Venn Diagram and fact and opinion foldable (2 days)
4. Menu Board for student AR/free choice book
5 Writing Prompts
If you like what you see, I’d love to hear from you! You can leave feedback and earn TpT credits to be used towards free items. I just ask that you do not share this product with anyone; your purchase entitles you to use this in your own single classroom. You may refer colleagues to my TpT store to purchase their own, or you can purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate.
Hope you enjoy! If you have to use these for those days your not in the classroom, I hope it eases some of your stress!
Martha from “The Owl Spot”