This is a patriotic themed Color by Note music activities for multiple note levels! These are fantastic sub plans for your music or non music sub tub. These are perfect for 4th of July, Memorial Day, or any day! Students love to color by note - they work as end of class activities or even as music center!
4 Sheets in this download, each with reproducible pages for students as well as a full color "answer" sheet. There is a variety of difficulty levels in the patterns created.
• USA - quarter note, eighth note, quarter rest
• Flower on Flag - quarter note, eighth note, quarter rest, half note
• Liberty Bell - quarter note, eighth note, quarter rest, half note, whole note.
• Eagle on Flag - quarter note, eighth note, quarter rest, half note, whole note, sixteenth note.
These are wonderful to reinforce note recognition, as an end of the class activity, and as a music-based substitute lesson!
Please download the free preview to get a closer look!
Enjoy and Thank You!
Click here for more rhythm coloring in different note combinations!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!