Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
Looking for a way for your students to practice quantity discrimination on Seesaw? This subitizing activity is a fun, winter themed task card activity that is preloaded on Seesaw and ready to assign to your students in 1 click. Save yourself prep time and get your students practicing math skills and comparing numbers to find the group that has more today!
This resource is a set of printable task cards AND a preloaded activity for Seesaw.
- A PDF with a to a preloaded Seesaw activity
- 30 Printable Task Cards for Comparing Numbers within 5 (you can print them to use in person, or choose to only use the digital activity)
- A 5-page Seesaw activity with 4 questions per page (20 total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders