This product contains slides with subitizing dots from 1-10. It starts with 1-5 in order, showing a couple different configurations for each number. Then the numbers 1-5 are random. It then builds to 6-10 in order, and then 6-10 random.
This presentation is fully editable. You can change the colors, size, move the dots around, adjust the timing, etc. Make it work for your students.
This can be used as a daily fluency activity to help your students more quickly identify how many dots they see.
• Project for the whole class
• Project or display on a computer screen for small group or centers
• See and Say – Students see the dots and wait for your signal to say what they saw. (You could signal the whole class or a specific group of students.)
• See and Write- Students see the dots flash up and then write the number of dots on their whiteboard
• See and Record- Students see the dots flash up and then write the number of dots on a recording sheet. This works as a center.
• See and Draw- Students see the dots flash draw them on a whiteboard.
• See and Build- Have them build what they see. They can use blocks, counters, coins, etc.