Subitizing Number Sense Bee Bot Mat | Code the Bee Bot
Also included in
- Are you ready to introduce your students to a world of coding? This BUNDLE of mats will help students practice different grade-level concepts while also using the BEE BOT to begin coding. This resource is to be used with the Bee-Bot programmable robot that you already have in your classroom (The BeePrice $150.00Original Price $208.00Save $58.00
Are you ready to introduce your students to a world of coding? This Bee Bots Subitizing Number Sense Mat is a great way to not only introduce coding, but also work on recognizing amounts up to 10 without counting. Students will read task card, look at the number, then find the matching number on the mat (either looking at fingers, dominos, or ten frames. Then they will program their Bee Bot to move to the correct picture. This resource is to be used with the Bee Bot programmable robot that you already have in your classroom (The Bee-Bot Robot is not included, nor is the plastic mat!)
► HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Task cards
- 24 picture cards to make a 4x6 grid
- Answer Document for students to check their answer after their Bee-Bot gets to the location
- Coding Sheet for students to record the movements
► OTHER FUN CODING ACTIVITIES
► WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- If you would like to learn more about BEE BOTS and GRAB A FREEBIE when you sign up for my email list, CLICK HERE!
► WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are under $1.50). It pays to follow me!
► QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
We Are Better Together