Also included in
- Counting tally marks helps students build number sense and subitizing skills. This bundle of SEVEN games makes practicing tally mark fun and engaging for your students. The game formats include I Have... Who Has...? games, War games, and Bingo. Additionally, the tally mark guided math set includes a$16.40$20.50Save $4.10
- These subitizing games will help your students build number sense skills while playing a fun game. They will practice rapidly recognizing sets of domino dots, tally marks, finger patterns and ten frames as they play the game.By purchasing this bundle, you will save 20% off the price of each individu$9.00$11.75Save $2.75
- Help the students in your Spanish class build their subitizing and number sense skills with 16 fun games.bThe games practice tally marks, finger patterns, and ten-frames to 30 using Yo tengo... ¿Quién tiene...? games and War games. By purchasing the game bundle, you save 20% off the price of the ind$26.00$34.75Save $8.75
- Practice numbers to 30 with the games in this set. The games help student develop number sense and subitizing skills. Kids will love the games, which include I Have... Who Has...?, War Games, and Bingo.The 8 games include:Number War to 30Tally Mark WarSubitizing WarI Have... Who Has...? Colored Tall$19.20$24.00Save $4.80
- Practice subitizing with ten frames, tally marks and finger patterns using the 2 games in this set. The games help student develop number sense and subitizing skills. Kids will love the games, which include I Have... Who Has...? and a Subitizing War Game.The 2 games include:Subitizing WarI Have... W$5.00$6.25Save $1.25
- Help your students build their number sense skills with these fun ten frames games. Students can practice ten frames with numbers up to 30. The game formats include I Have... Who Has...? games, War games, and Bingo.By purchasing this game bundle, you save 20% off the original prices of the 8 games.$18.80$23.50Save $4.70
- The 21 subitizing games and activities in this bundle include practice with ten frames, tally marks, dot cards, dominoes, dice and finger patterns. The games in this bundle support beginning and more advance subitizing skills. They will help your students build number sense skills all year long. Whe$37.00$57.25Save $20.25
This number sense game can help your students develop subitizing skills with dot cards, ten-frames, and fingers while having fun. Students with strong number sense excel in math. This engaging game builds these critical subitizing and number sense skills.
Subitizing War is a twist on the traditional card game "War." Instead of comparing numbers, players compare the number of items on their cards (by subitzing - or rapidly recognizing how many items there are). The player with the largest number wins the hand! The game can be played with pairs or small groups of students.
This math game includes directions and 109 game cards, featuring:
- tally marks
- finger patterns
- domino dot patterns
The cards are organized to help you differentiate for students, with a set of cards that represent numbers 1-10, and additional sets that represents numbers 11-20 and 21-30. It also includes one page of cards to represent 31, in case you'd like to use these cards in a class calendar.
This product also includes 8 practice pages for students to practice subitizing. There are two practice pages for each of the following: ten-frames, dominoes, finger patterns and tally marks. These are designed for easy differentiation, with one set of worksheets using numbers to 10 and the other set using numbers to 20.
Need a game for beginning mathematicians? I also have a Subitizing War game that uses numbers 1-10.
Do you need independent subitizing practice for your students? Check out these color by number pages. They are perfect for social distancing and distance learning packets.
Looking for more math war games? Look here!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!