PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
38.18 MB | 40 pages
Subitizing is recognizing an amount of objects without having to count. When we roll a dice, we don't need to count how many dots there are because our brain already has an image it can match with each number. Subitizing is an essential beginning step in building number sense. This file contains subitizing materials in fun April themes (Earth Day, rainbows, and bugs).
Included in this file:
- Ideas for use & how I use them in my own classroom
- Picture cards for 1 or 2 dice (to 12)
- Picture cards for dominoes (to 18)
- Picture cards for ten frames (to 20)
- Picture cards for random dot patterns (within 10)
- Picture cards for fingers (to 20)
- Number cards to 20
- "Draw What You Saw" (recording sheets for guided math or partner check)