* Subitizing is the ability to instantly see how many.
* Students who can successfully subitize are able to “just know” a group of numbers and recognize the pattern.
* Subitizing is an important mathematical concept that can greatly benefit student achievement in counting on, composing and decomposing numbers, place value and arithmetic.
Included in this packet:
- Information on subitizing
- Nine different games you can play with the cards
- Cards with blue dots to help build perceptual subitizing skills.
- Cards with red and black dots help build understanding of conceptual subitizing.
- A separate set of cards to help play "What Makes 10?"
- A set of 24 cards to play "Who has ..."
36 pages (4 cards to a page)