This unit includes lots of practice identifying subjects and predicates. It can be taught as whole group, guided or independent practice. This units aligns to common core standard L.3.1.
What you get:
1. 2 anchor charts to define the subject
2. 2 application worksheets to identify the subject in sentences.
3. 1 anchor chart to define the predicate.
4. 2 application worksheets to identify the predicate in sentences.
5. 1 application worksheet to identify both subject and predicates.
6. A subject and predicate sentence foldable
7. Subject and predicate literacy center:
Center includes cover page, directions, 16 task cards, and recording sheet.
Please remember to leave feedback!=)