Also included in
- Save money with this discounted bundle of 8 sets of task cards to help your students master parts of speech. All but one are multiple choice. (Possessive Nouns is short answer.) There are 256 task cards altogether! These sets are all Common Core aligned with standards listed. All have challenge ca$19.72$25.72Save $6.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$272.93$372.93Save $100.00
Use these 32 multiple choice task cards to help your students gain fluency with subject-verb agreement. On half the cards the students must select the correct verb and on the other half they must select the correct noun. Tricky words such as everyone, no one, and anyone are included, as well as a few irregular verbs. These task cards are perfect for test prep and will work well at literacy centers, at stations, for partner work, or with the whole class using a game like Scoot.
An answer sheet for students to record their answers is included, along with an answer key for self-checking. You will also find a Cover Card for the set, and a Challenge Card that asks students to tell whether the subject on each card is singular or plural.
Print this set out in color. For black and white printing, please use the included black line version. If you are printing in black and white, consider printing on colored paper. Simply print and cut along the guidelines. Laminate and use them again and again. Alternatively, you could print on cardstock. It works well to keep them in a baggie. Another option is to hole-punch a corner of each card and put them all on a ring.
Contents of this set include:
- Directions and Suggestions
- 32 Task Cards - Color
- 32 Task Cards - Black and White
- Challenge Card and Cover Card
- Student Answer Sheets
- Answer Key
Common Core Standards addressed in this set:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1f Ensure subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent agreement.
This set is also available in a Parts of Speech Bundle.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own
Minds in Bloom