These 24 Subject and Predicate BOOM CARDS™ are digital task cards on the BOOM Learning website. They’re perfect complete subject, complete subject, simple subject, and simple predicate activities for 4th and 5th grade classrooms! The questions included gradually increase in difficulty. Immediate feedback is provided. This helps students practice independent learning while strengthening their understanding of the skill.
This product includes:
· A link to access 24 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on the BOOM Learning™ website
· Teacher Notes
These task cards feature 4 different types of questions:
* Cards 1-4 consist of dividing the sentence between subject and predicate by dragging a line.
* Cards 5-8 consist of four multiple choices options. Students select whether the underlined word(s) is complete subject, complete predicate, simple subject, and simple predicate.
* Cards 9-12 consist of typing the simple subject of the sentence.
* Cards 13-16 consist of typing the simple subject of the sentence.
* Cards 17-24 consist of selecting the appropriate words in the sentence.
Benefits of BOOM Cards™:
- Can be used on Smartboards, computers, tablets, or other mobile devices
- No prep
- Students can work at their own pace
- Great independent learning (able to use at home as well)
More about BOOM Learning
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.