Visit the circus and learn all about subject and predicate in an interactive PowerPoint or Google Slides adventure! The presentation consists of 63 slides, jam-packed with engaging activities. Eight printables (two posters, four worksheets, and a subject and predicate board game set) are included to reinforce and consolidate new grammar knowledge.
Use this pack for whole-class teaching (via Zoom or in-person), literacy centers, test prep, or review. The combination of colorful graphics, animation, sound clips, quiz-style informal assessment, and the use of personal whiteboards create a learning experience that works!
This set is incredibly versatile; use it for sub lessons or even for your formal observations. It's no-prep, click, and teach. It will save you hours and hours of prep.
Included in the zipped file:
- Subject and Predicate PowerPoint Presentation - pptx file (please open with PowerPoint software).
- Subject and Predicate Google Slides Presentation - Link in PDF will create a copy in your Google Drive. The directions in the PDF will guide you.
- Subject and Predicate Printables - PDF (2 posters, 4 worksheets, and a subject and predicate board game set).
- Answer keys included
Very important - please read:
- The presentation is available in PowerPoint or Google Slides format.
- Always open the PowerPoint with PowerPoint software and view it in slide show mode, or the animation and sound effects won't work.
- Click on the link in the Subject and Predicate Google Slides Link PDF to make a copy of the Google Slides presentation. Please view it in present mode, or the animation won't work.
- Please note, the Google Slides version does not include sound effects due to software limitations.
Updated June 2021
Created by Lindy du Plessis, © 2021
Single classroom license. Commercial use is not allowed.