Subject pronouns. What are they and why do we use them? In this PowerPoint, students will have the opportunity to explore what subject pronouns are and become familiar with the Spanish subject pronouns. Subject pronouns are a part of everyday speech. It comes naturally in our native language. However, as we begin the process of learning a new language we need to connect the English subject pronouns with the Spanish ones by comparing and contrasting them. In this extensive PowerPoint, you will find:
1. what are subject pronouns, why we use them, and when we use them
2. conjugation chart introduced
3. “number” explored
4. “person” explained
5. compares and contrasts with English subject pronouns
6. explore the challenging concept of “you” and why it may be helpful to have different forms
7. masculine/feminine forms of “nosotros/as, vosotros/as, and ellos/as introduced
8. a catchy video rap song is included as means to help students remember the subject pronouns
9. practice when to use
This PowerPoint is full of material. However, I understand that each teacher and class is different. Therefore, I would like to offer any specific customization that you would like for your class for additional $1.
I am interested in your feedback and suggestions to improve the usefulness of my products. Constructive and useful feedback could earn you the chance to choose and download one of my products for free.
Please check my store for additional PowerPoints and activities that may interest you. My store is https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Plbc. "Spanish with Confidence."
I hope that you enjoy this PowerPoint as much as I enjoyed making it and that it helps alleviate some of the pressure and time involved in creating your own PowerPoint.
Thanks for your support and interest.