Teach your students the difference between subjects and predicates using these fun and creative activities by The Resourceful Teacher.
Students complete one page during direct instruction and another for independent practice.
Lesson Plan and Activity Bundle Includes:
- Lesson Plans
- Activity Pages
- Answer Keys
- Teacher ideas and tips for teaching each lesson
Subject and Predicate Objectives:
- The students will be able to identify subjects and predicates.
- The students will be able to write complete sentences using a subject and predicate.
- The students will write complete sentences using a capital letter and correct ending punctuation.
- The students will add a predicate to a subject.
- The students will add a subject to a predicate.
- The students will be able to diagram simple subjects and simple predicates.
Are you looking for additional English Language Art units? Check out The Resourceful Teacher Sentences ELA Unit
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
- Context Clues Anchor Chart
- Context Clues Graphic Organizer
- Speeding Tickets
- Using Commas Center
- Sentence Types Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Binder Calendars
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
- Behavior Documentation Forms for Teacher Binder
- Bridal Shower Activities for Students
- Classroom Jobs Lanyard Tags
- Facebook Page Worksheet - Back to School
- Fully Editable Teacher Binder with Updates - Polka Dots and Chevron Theme
- Interactive Notebook Sentences Unit with Lesson Plans and Worksheets
- Physical and Chemical Weathering Demonstration and Science Experiment
- Reading Rubrics / Reading Evaluations Bundle
- Science Units Bundle - Examining Cells, Classifying Fingerprints, Sound, and more!
- Spelling Test Paper (25 words)
- Step up to Writing ELA Bundle
- Step up to Writing Resources
- Step up to Writing - Writing a Personal Narrative - ELA Bundle
- Student Observation Checklist 1 - Teacher or Administrator
- Tale of Despereaux Unit - ELA Reading Comprehension , Vocab, and more!
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
English Language Arts, Grammar, Tools for Common Core, Grade Levels, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Lesson Plans, Activities, Printables, ELA, Predicates, Subjects, Activity Page, Answer Key