Subjects and Verbs Review Bomb Game → Editable!
This PowerPoint-based game is designed for whole class instruction. Divide your class into four teams and enter points on the scoreboard within the game. Your students will love the animations, sounds, graphics, and many "surprises" throughout the game.
You will need a projector and a laptop with PowerPoint to play this game. Speakers are a plus as well!
Twenty-eight questions are included in this dinosaur-themed game. Some of the skills tested include the following:
• Defining “subject”
• Defining “verb”
• Identifying simple subjects
• Identifying simple subjects after introductory phrases
• Identifying simple subjects before prepositional phrases
• Identifying compound subjects
• Identifying subjects in here/there constructions
• Identifying subjects in either/or constructions
• Identifying subjects in neither/nor constructions
• Identifying subjects in both/and constructions
• Identifying simple verbs
• Identifying compound verbs
• Identifying helping verbs
• Identifying action verbs
• Identifying linking verbs
You can edit or completely change the questions in the game if you'd like. My lower-level students respond really well to this type of review.
for this product before your make your purchase. Thank you!